Sunday, February 20, 2011

Senior T-Shirt Day



Friday was Senior T-Shirt day at our school! I obviously covered all the people’s faces and our school’s logo on the back of the T-shirts, do you like the new faces? :P Anyways, it was so much fun on Friday! All the seniors didn’t even pay attention in class and we just signed our asses off (literally). It was a LOT LOT LOT of fun. I had a great day.


Haha, one of my best friends wrote this on my shirt :x. He wrote five facts about me, and for those who read my stories, you know the significance of those rice krispies hahahaha. Like I said, I'm a pretty terrible cook(yes, even when making simple things such as rice krispies!). Shhhhh....

After all the fun, I had my Columbia interview and the guy who was interviewing me was AWESOME. He was really funny and sweet; we were laughing throughout the whole interview. It didn’t even feel like an interview, it felt like I was chatting with my longtime, good old friend. I wish everyday was like Friday. I haven't been this happy in a long time. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know how you feel!
    I'm scared about the whole college process.
    I really don't want to leave high school:(

    ReplyDelete