Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apple Store & Flying Prom Dresses?

I want to go flying!!!
My friend Dylan got into one of the most prestigious Naval academies in America. He wants to be a pilot for the army, and he even has a flying degree already. He promised me he'll take me flying one day, I can't wait. x) I like Dylan a lot as a friend, but sometimes he gets a little clingy. And racist. But I mean, nobody's perfect, right Miley?

I guess in terms of governmental connections, I'm pretty set.


Lmfao, one of my closest friends Tayler, and I were talking about prom dresses yesterday and I was telling her because I'm flat chested, I can't wear any of the really nice ones.

Needless to say, the conversation ended up hilarious...and on facebook. Hahaha. My most two wanted dresses were the following:

http://www.promgirl.net/promdress1321.html

http://www.promgirl.net/2011-short-prom-dresses-1511.html
(the white version)

I'm a short person so I can't wear long dresses (sadly). Tayler's short too, so our dresses keep colliding lol. She wants the white one too, but I really like that one!!! So idk, idk. I'm thinking a scene like Bride Wars might ensue. We decided to go shopping this Sat to check out the dresses around Manhattan first before we buy it online. I volunteer at the hospital every Saturday, so I feel really bad about missing it but I really want to go. :x

My sister was going to buy me my prom dress for my graduation present but I asked her to buy me front row Glee concert tickets instead...:/ So now I'm screwed in terms of the price. I mean, my parents will probably buy it for me if I asked them to but I don't want to spend their money in such an unnecessary way. I guess I'll go looking for a job. >_>

Yep, I took these pics myself...
...which is why they look so crappy lol.
Oh, and on Tuesday I did go to the Apple store! Right afterwards, I was supposed to go to my friend Elio's house and have a rice krispies making contest with him. However, the plans didn't fall through because everyone cancelled at the last minute. So after fixing my charger (I honestly don't know why it broke. The charger cost $61! I had no idea it was that expensive) I just roamed around NYC. As Carrie Bradshaw would have put it, I was on a date with the city. x) I actually had a lot of fun, although, people probably thought I was a tourist seeing how I was taking pictures everywhere.

The Apple store is gorgeous. It's a whole glass building, and you go down the elevator and it's this huge, wide space filled with apple products. It's my first time going to the one on Fifth Ave., and now it's my favorite one.

Speaking of the Apple store, it's a funny story about how I got there. I decided that for once in my life, I won't take a cab and actually take the SUBWAY to the Apple store. I google mapped the place, and saw the trains I had to take. Well, they didn't clarify if I had to take the train uptown or downtown, so I ended up taking the wrong side. I got terribly lost and ended up just taking the cab AND being late for my appointment. So much for taking the subway. I think I'll just stick to taking cabs from now on. Also, I'm never trusting google maps. Ever again. -.-

Can you spot the tourist? Hehe. The places around the apple store were a lot of fun. 

*Sigh* I'm already getting lazy about updating this blog, but I really should force myself to do it. More than anything, I'm doing this for myself. I remember I used to write one page in my diaries and NEVER continue them after a week of writing in them (I had 15 empty diaries with one entry in them). I do want to remember my past events and stuff when I'm 30 or something, so I should keep it! Especially online because 1) It won't get lost 2) My hands don't kill me after writing a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment